Bardstown Junction, Kentucky
Bardstown Junction is a Bullitt county community on KY 61 south of Shepherdsville. It was established about 1860 at the junction of the new Louisville and Bardstown Railroad and the Louisville and Nashville Railroad. A Nelson Junction post office opened soon after and was renamed Bardstown Junction in 1866. In 1888 and 1889 it was known as Trunnelton. It then operated as Bardstown Junction until 1957, when it closed.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon