Bellevue is a Campbell county city on the east side of Newport on the Ohio River. It was established in 1866 and named for the view of the Ohio River (it may have originally been spelled Belleview). Bellevue was incorporated in 1870 and has never had a post office. The population of Bellevue in 2010 was 5,955.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon