Calvert City, Kentucky
Calvert City is a northern Marshall county town south of and along the Tennessee River. It was founded in 1870 as a station on the Paducah and Elizabethtown Railroad and named for Potilla W. Calvert, who owned the land. Calvert City was incorporated in 1871. The Calvert City post office opened in 1872. The population in 2010 was 2,566.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2014 David C. Elbon