Cave City, Kentucky
Cave City is a northern Barren county town just east of Mammoth Cave National Park. It was established in 1853 by the Knob City Land Company as a resort. Cave City was incorporated in 1866. The nearby Woodland post office opened in 1850 and moved to the site in 1860 and took the name Cave City. The population in 2010 was 2,240.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2014 David C. Elbon