Corydon is a Henderson county city on US 60 and US 641 about four miles southwest of Henderson. The name comes from a song popular at the time the town was established. Corydon was incorporated in 1868. The Corydon post office opened in 1849. The population in 2010 was 720.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon