Glencoe is a Gallatin county town on Eagle Creek about six miles southeast of Warsaw. The town was settled sometime in the mid-nineteenth century and named for a place in Scotland. Glencoe was incorporated in 1876. The Glencoe post office opened in 1848. The population in 2010 was 360.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon