Hillsboro is a southeastern Fleming county town on KY 111. It was originally known as Foudraysville for the family which first settled in the area and was later changed to Hillsboro, named for its location on a hill. The Hillsboro post office opened in 1833.
The Grange City or Hillsboro covered bridge is located south of town on the road to Grange City.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon