Kings Station, Kentucky
Kings Station is an Estill county community on KY 499 about six miles west of Irvine. It was a station on the Richmond, Nicholasville, Irvine, and Beattyville (RINEY-B) Railroad. The source of the name is not known. The Kings Station post office opened in 1894 and closed in 1902.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon