Limestone Springs, Kentucky
Limestone Springs is a Bullitt county community on KY 3219 south of Shepherdsville. It was established in the 1880s as a station on the Louisville and Bardstown Railroad. It was originally known as Chapeze, for a local distillery, and was later renamed Limestone Springs for another local distillery. The Chapeze post office opened in 1893 and closed in 1932.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon