Milner is a Woodford county community on US 62 west of Versailles. Once a station on the Louisville Southern Railroad, it was also known as Railey's Station, for a local family, and Buck Run, for the Railey's nearby farm. The source of the name Milner is obscure. The Buck Run post office opened in 1896, was renamed Milner in 1903, and closed in 1934.
The tracks are now used by the Bluegrass Railroad Museum.