New Haven, Kentucky
New Haven is a southern Nelson county town on the Rolling Fork River and KY 52. It began as Pottinger's Landing in 1781 and was named New Haven by Colonel Samuel Pottinger after the town in Connecticut. New Haven was incorporated in 1839. The New Haven the post office opened in 1832. The population in 2010 was 855.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2015 David C. Elbon