Pewee Valley, Kentucky
Pewee Valley is a town in southwestern Oldham county on KY 146 near the boundary with Jefferson county. The town of Smiths Station, probably named for a local businessman, was established on the site in 1852 on the Louisville and Frankfort Railroad. The source of the Peewee Valley name is obscure. Peewee Valley was incorporated in 1870. The Pewee Valley post office opened in 1856. The population in 2010 was 1,456.