Pilcher was a Meade county town north of the mouth of Otter Creek on the Ohio River. It was Pilcher Station on the Louisville, Saint Louis, and Texas Railway and there was a Pilcher Landing on the river. It is now within Fort Knox. The Pilcher post office opened in 1915 and closed in 1925.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon