Pisgah is a Woodford county community located on KY 1967 about five miles east of Versailles. It is the home of the Pisgah Presbyterian Church, organized in 1784, and was the site of the Kentucky Academy from 1794 to 1798. A railroad station, since closed, opened in 1888 and the Pisgah post office operated from 1890 to 1931.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2014 David C. Elbon