Ringos Mills, Kentucky
Ringos Mills is a southeastern Fleming county town on KY 32. The Ringo family arrived in the area in the 1790s and built several mills. The area became known as Farmville. An Orange post office opened in 1871 and operated to 1874. The Ringo's Mills post office opened in 1878 and closed in 1958.
The Ringos Mills covered bridge is located northwest of town.