Rock Springs, Kentucky
Rock Springs was a northern Bracken county town about eight miles north of Brooksville on the Ohio River. Settlement around the river landing began in the early nineteenth century. A Tietzville post office, named for Charles Tietz, the first postmaster, opened in 1870. It was renamed Rockspring in 1884 and closed in 1910.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon