Rogers Gap, Kentucky
Rogers Gap is a Scott county community about seven miles north of Georgetown. It was settled in the 1850s by William A. Rogers and became the site of a station on the Cincinnati Southern Railroad about 20 years later. The Rogers Gap post office operated from 1879 to 1931.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2014 David C. Elbon