Ruddells Mills, Kentucky
Ruddells Mills is a Bourbon county community that was once home to grist and woolen mills. It sits where Hinkston Creek and Stoner Creek join to form the South Fork of the Licking River and at the junction of KY 1893 and KY 1940 about five miles north of Paris. It was founded by Isaac Ruddell in 1776, briefly moved north to Ruddell's Station, returning following the Revolutionary War. A Ruddells Mills post office operated from 1820 until 1906. The name is also variously spelled Ruddels Mills, Ruddels Mill, and Ruddles Mill.
The Colville Road covered bridge crosses Hinkston Creek just east of Ruddells Mills.