Waddy is a southeastern Shelby county community at the junction of KY 395 and KY 2867 about 11 miles southeast of Shelbyville. It was founded in 1888 as a station on the Southern Railway and named for William L. Waddy, who donated the land. The Waddy post office opened in 1888.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2015 David C. Elbon