West Van Lear, Kentucky
West Van Lear is a Johnson county town southeast of Paintsville and northwest of Van Lear on the Levisa Fork of Big Sandy River. It was also known as Van Lear Junction on the Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad. The West Van Lear post office opened in 1912.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon