Willa Lane, Kentucky
Willa Lane is an eastern Fayette county community on the Haley Pike south of Avon. It was established in 1924 when a farm belonging to the family of J. Madison Jackson was subdivided and eventually sold as smaller lots by Willa Stevenson. It was first known as the Stevenson Subdivision and later became known as Willa Lane. The road through the community is now called Willow Lane.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon