Concord is a northern Lewis county town on the Ohio River about 12 miles northwest of Vanceburg. Settlement began by the early nineteenth century and the town was incorporated in 1833. The source of the name isn't known. The population in 2010 was 35. The Concord post office opened in 1834 and closed in 1993.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon