Dry Ridge, Kentucky
Dry Ridge is a Grant county city just north of Williamstown. The area was settled about 1791 and was initially known as Campbell's Block House. It later became a station on the Cincinnati Southern Railroad. Dry Ridge was incorporated in 1920. The Dry Ridge post office opened in 1815. The population in 2010 was 2,191.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2014 David C. Elbon