Fulton is an eastern Fulton county town on US 45, US 51, and the Tennessee border about 14 miles southeast of Hickman. It is the largest town in the county. Fulton was incorporated in 1872. A Pontotoc post office opened in the vicinity in 1847 and closed in 1854. It reopened as Fulton in 1854 and closed in 1862, replaced by Fulton Station on the Illinois Central Railroad. That post office was renamed Fulton in 1880. The population in 2010 was 2,445.
Adjacent to Fulton is the town of South Fulton, Tennessee.
- Fulton, City of
- Fulton County Public Library
- Fulton Independent School
- Twin Cities Chamber of Commerce