Little Rock, Kentucky
Little Rock is a Bourbon county community located on KY 537 about ten miles east of Paris. Originally known as Flat Rock, a post office operated from 1829 until 1873, when it was moved to nearby Plum. In 1882 a post office reopened in Flat Rock, but since the name had been taken by a town in Pulaski county, the new office was known as Littlerock. It closed in 1906. The name comes from the abundant local limestone which can be seen in numerous fences and buildings in the area.