Rogers Chapel, Kentucky
Rogers Chapel is a Powell county community about 16 miles southeast of Stanton on the South Fork of Red River. The name comes from a local family. For reasons that are now obscure the post office was named Xena.
The Xena post office opened in 1892 and closed in 1936.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2022 David C. Elbon