Tucker Station, Kentucky
Tucker Station is a Jefferson county community and suburb of Louisville. The area was settled by the early nineteenth century. The name comes from Hazael Tucker, a local landowner. It became Tucker Station on the Louisville and Nashville Railroad.
The Tucker post office opened in 1897 and closed in 1907.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2023 David C. Elbon