Wades Mill, Kentucky
Wades Mill was a Clark county community on Stoner Creek and Wades Mill Road about five miles northeast of Winchester named for the nearby Wade family's mill. It was originally known as Judy's Mill, but by 1872 was owned by the Wades. The Wades Mill post office operated from 1872 until 1906, in Willam Wade's store.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon