Blandville is a Ballard county town about eight miles east of Wickliffe. It was founded in 1842 and named for Captain Bland Ballard. Blandville was the Ballard county seat from its formation in 1842 until 1882 when the county seat was moved to Wickliffe.
Blandville was incorporated in 1845.
The Blandville post office opened in 1842.
The population in 2020 was 72.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2023 David C. Elbon