Calvary is Marion county community just south of Lebanon on KY 208 and the Louisville and Nashville Railroad and the Rolling Fork River. It was settled about 1795 and the Holy Name of Mary church was built in 1805. The community was also known as Rolling Fork. The Calvary post office operated from 1881 to 1947.
The southeastern end of Muldraugh Hill is in the vicinity.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2022 David C. Elbon