Eubank is a northern Pulaski county town extending into Lincoln county. It was named for Wesley Eubank, a local landowner. Eubank was incorporated in 1886. A Cato post office opened in the area in 1858, was renamed Eubanks Station in 1877, and finally Eubank about 1880. The population in 2010 was 319.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2020 David C. Elbon