Guston is a Meade county community about eight miles south of Brandenburg. It was established in 1888 as a station on the Louisville, Saint Louis, and Texas Railway and named for Gustavia Richardson, a local land owner and member of the Kentucky state senate.
The Guston post office opened in 1889.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2022 David C. Elbon