Hardin is a southern Marshall county town that was founded in 1890 as a station on the Paducah, Tennessee, and Alabama railroad. It was named for Hardin D. Irvan, who owned the land. Hardin was incorporated in 1952. The Hardin post office opened in 1891. The population in 2010 was 615.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon