Waverly is a Union county town on US 60 about three miles northeast of Morganfield. The settlement was known as Cross Roads, Donnelly's Store, and Paynesville, before the town of Waverly was laid out in 1869. Waverly was incorporated about 1870. The Waverly post office opened in 1876. The population in 2010 was 308.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon