Bondville is a Mercer county community on the Salt River about five miles north of Harrodsburg. The name comes from the local Bond family. A station on the Louisville Southern Railway was located here as well and was known as Salvisa Station. The Bondville post office opened in 1889 and closed in 1981.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2019 David C. Elbon