Colville was a Harrison county community about five miles southeast of Cynthiana. The name comes from a local family. The Colville post office operated, in at least two locations, including one in Bourbon county, from 1867 to 1910.
About three miles south on the Colville Road is the Colville covered bridge over Hinkston Creek.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2022 David C. Elbon