Drennon Springs, Kentucky
Drennon Springs was a Henry county community on Drennon Creek about two miles upstream from the Kentucky River and about nine miles northeast of New Castle. Mineral springs at the site were named by Jacob Drennon in 1773. In the first half of the nineteenth century it was a popular resort. Post offices using the names Drennon's, Springport, and Drennon Springs operated in the vicinity from 1844 to 1914.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2022 David C. Elbon