Elizabeth Station, Kentucky
Elizabeth Station is a Bourbon county community on KY 1876 about six miles west of Paris. The community developed around the Elizabeth Baptist Church, established in 1811 and named for Elizabeth McClanahan, who gave land for the church. It was a station on the Frankfort and Cincinnati Railroad, which operated from about 1890 to 1967. The Elizabeth post office operated from 1891 to 1914.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon