Hutchison is in Bourbon county on Hutchison Road between the Lexington Road and Bryan Station Road about five miles south of Paris. Hutchison's Station was on the Kentucky Central Railroad and was the site of a store owned by Martin Hutchison.
The Hutchison's post office opened in 1856, was renamed Hutchison in 1893, and closed in 1930.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2022 David C. Elbon